Receptions and Congresses
The Villa del Principe is the perfect location to make your events really exclusive. The timeless elegance of its furniture, the beauty of its frescoes and the beautiful glimpse of its terraces seen from the renaissance garden guarantee a unique and perfect success for any type of event The striking halls of the noble floor of the Villa del Principe can be rented by privates and by services and catering agencies to organize receptions, congresses, wedding banquettes or cocktails, but during summer and spring the choice can be directed towards the outer settings were you can enjoy the sea breeze and the beautiful scenery offered by the blooming gardens.
To have more information, inspections and price estimate contact:
Technical information on the halls
The noble floor of the Villa del Principe offers the possibility to organize sitting dinners for 500 people divided in the different halls. For receptions with fewer people it is possible to rent only a portion of the villa’s settings living the rest open to a free or guided visit for the hosts. As well as the halls a parking space for maximum 30 cars is available.
- Noble floor
- – Salone dei Giganti mq. 102
– Salone del Nettuno mq. 108
– Sala della Carità romana mq. 46
(solitamente sala guardaroba)
– Sala dei Sacrifici mq. 40
– Sala di Perseo mq. 40
– Sala dello Zodiaco mq. 30
– Sala di Paride mq. 40
– Sala di Ercole mq. 40
– Sala di Aracne mq. 35
– Sala di Psiche mq. 38
– Sala di Camillo mq. 45
– Sala della Pax Augusta mq. 45
– Galleria Aurea mq. 220Behind the Hero’s Lodge, the setting with connection purpose between Andrea Doria’s wing and the one once dedicated to his Wife Peretta Usodimare, is the 35sqm space put to use as kitchens for the catering services.
- Bottom floor
- – Sala degli Argenti mq. 140
Equipped with audio-video gear for conferences, this hall can welcome up to 110 people. Thanks to it’s proximity with the garden of the satyr, in favourable periods of the year it is possible to organize pleasant work-breaks around the famous fountain realized by the pupil of Michelangelo G. Angelo Montorsoli) Hall of Hermes 30 sqm (usually used as reception space during conferences)
(Equipped with phone /internet/computers)- Saletta segreteria mq. 15
(dotata di telefono/internet/Pc)
- Outdoor Settings
- – Western Garden mq. 3500
(completely in level and walkable, is perfect for outdoor receptions)
– Central garden
(restored formally and potentially available for visits)
– Terraces 600 mq. circareceptions can be arranged in both gardens using the four flowerbed lawns for cocktails for up to 400 people or dinners with 20 tables for eight guests each.