ELECTRONIC TICKETING PORTALPRESALE CONDITIONS FOR NON-REGISTERED USERSMODE OF ACCESS TO THE MUSEUM AND ADMISSION RULES DURING THE “CORONAVIRUS” EMERGENCY
It is recommended that you carefully follow the health and safety rules which are attached to your booking voucher.
It is the duty of every visitor to read these rules carefully before visiting and then to observe them throughout their stay in the Doria Pamphilj Gallery.
When booking a visit it is understood that all persons who will have access to the museum with the booking voucher received will have read, understood and fully accepted all these rules, without exception.
Any violation will be brought to the attention of the competent authorities. Those who do not follow the instructions may be ordered to leave the museum.
1. ENTRANCE TICKETS
- The Doria Pamphilj Gallery is a private museum pursuant to Article 101 of Legislative Decree 42 of 2004 that catalogues, preserves, orders and exhibits paintings, sculptures and other works of artistic significance that belonged to the Doria Pamphilj Family.
- The Doria Pamphilj Gallery is open to the public with the aim of enhancing the artistic
- Access to the Doria Pamphilj Gallery is managed by Amministrazione Doria Pamphilj
- Access to the Doria Pamphilj Gallery is by Normally access is by ticket but a voucher will be issued in advance through the Electronic Ticketing Portal.
- The validity of vouchers issued in “pre-sale” mode via the Electronic Ticketing Portal is governed by the provisions of these Conditions of Pre-sale.
- The price of the voucher is the price indicated on the Electronic Ticketing
- The Electronic Ticketing Portal offers the possibility of purchasing the entrance voucher and the services related to the visit to the Doria Pamphilj Gallery in advance of the museum
- You must be over the age of majority to purchase
- The purchase procedure requires a credit card accepted by the system, an e-mail address and the names of all participants in the
- In order to complete the purchase of the voucher, it will be necessary to provide: name, surname, date and place of birth of the person making the reservation; name and surname of all other visitors related to the same
- Admission tickets can be purchased for each transaction according to the maximum availability provided by the portal depending on the type of
- Payment will be made upon completion of the booking as indicated on the
- Once the purchase procedure has been completed, it will be possible to download the voucher in electronic format from the portal, which will also be sent to the e-mail address indicated during the purchase The booking voucher is unique, non-reusable and non-transferable.
- The voucher is an official document and cannot be tampered with or altered in any way, on pain of
2. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND AMENDMENT
- Once payment has been made, it is no longer possible to cancel the Purchased tickets, booking fees and any additional services chosen are not refundable.
- Through the electronic ticketing portal, within 24 hours prior to the visit already purchased, it is possible to change the date of the visit indicated in the booking once, subject to the timetable and availability of places on the chosen It is also possible to change the names of the participants in the visit via the same portal.
3. ACCESS WITH BOOKING VOUCHER
- The voucher only allows queue-free entry on the day and at the time booked and indicated on Without presentation of the voucher and, if required, of an identity document relating to the holder of the reservation, you will not be entitled to entry without a queue.
- Checking staff are required to verify the validity of the reservation, the date and time, and the correspondence of the names given, with verification of identity documents if
- Visitors with a reservation voucher will be granted access to a gate, manned by Doria Pamphilj Gallery
- On the day of your visit, you must adhere strictly to the time stated on your booking Once the 15-minute time limit has been exceeded, the voucher control staff will prevent you from entering the museum and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- For certain types of visit, visitors may be asked to arrive early to allow for preliminary In this case, in addition to the date and the specific rules that the visitor must comply with, the voucher will also show the exact time of presentation. After the 15-minute time limit indicated on the voucher has elapsed, control personnel will prevent access to the Museum and there will be no refund.
- In the cases referred to in points d) and e), the pre-purchased admission ticket remains valid, but access will only be possible from the entrance reserved for visitors without a reservation (with a queue), without this constituting grounds for claiming a
- If the personal data relating to the reservation do not correspond and/or if the reservation voucher has already been used and/or if it has been tampered with or modified, the staff will not allow
- Depending on the type of visit, it may be necessary to exchange the voucher for tickets as specified on the Under no circumstances will the pre-sale fee be refunded.
- Once tickets have been issued, it is the responsibility of the booking holder to keep them in safe custody until they have been validated at the entrance turnstiles or checked by the
- If tickets are lost between voucher exchange and validation, they cannot be reissued and must be The same applies to tickets for any additional services purchased.
4. RULES OF ADMISSION DURING THE CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY
Visitors to the Doria Pamphilj Gallery must wear a mask to cover their nose and mouth. The mask must be worn for the duration of the visit. Access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° or higher. Each visitor may have their body temperature checked using suitable thermometric equipment. This check is compulsory.
Inside the Museums, a distance of at least 1 metre between people must be maintained and crowds avoided. Caretakers will ensure that this rule is strictly observed.